Los Angeles Slip and Fall Injury Attorney
Advocates for the Injured in Southern California
Most people with valid personal injury claims don't understand the adversarial nature of our civil justice system until it's too late. People who are truthful and fair-minded expect the same from the other side. However, in an adversarial system, the other side will do almost anything it can to avoid paying damages. Without a strong advocate on your side, you probably will not receive the compensation you deserve, no matter how clear the liability was, no matter how seriously you were injured.
At the law firm of Mathew & George in Los Angeles, we are advocates for the injured. If you have been injured, our lawyers will handle the legal process of obtaining compensation so you can concentrate on getting your life back. We are in the business of fighting, and we fight very hard for our clients.
Our attorneys handle a full range of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, auto accidents, products liability and premises liability.
Compensation for What You Have Lost
A serious injury can affect your life in many ways ¾ and in some cases permanently. You are entitled compensation for everything you have lost, including:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of care you will need in the future because of your injury
- Lost wages in the past and in the future
- Pain and suffering, which refers to all of the things you can't do as a result of your injury
- Psychological counseling
- Future life care needs such as physical therapy, home modifications or personal assistance.
- If your relations with your spouse have been affected by your injury, that loss (known as loss of consortium) is compensable.
Learn more about our firm, attorney fees, and how long it takes to obtain compensation.
Meet our attorneys.
Free Lawyer Consultation
Don't give us your trust now. Let us earn it. To talk to an attorney at our Los Angeles office about your personal injury case, call (310) 478-4349 or fill out the contact form on this site.
Please visit our new blog at http://blog.caslipandfall.com
Follow us on Twitter & Like us on Facebook!